About the work from home Job/Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Promotion of our NGO's initiatives on various social media platforms.
- Raising funds through the online campaigns.
- Formulating strategies to raise funds.
- Brainstorming new creative ideas for the NGO.
- Promoting the online fundraising campaign organised by the NGO.
- Performing crowdfunding for the foundation.
- Spreading awareness about the NGO as well as the campaigns run by the NGO.
- Raising funds for the organisation by pitching to their personal network.
Who can apply:
- Who are available for the work from home job/internship.
- Are available for duration of 1 month.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Letter of recommendation( To the best interns )
- Flexible work hours
Number of Openings: 30